Hello, please select your language

Hello, please log in here

Not a member yet?
to discover our award-winning online English school.

Close
Welcome to "We Will Fashion You"
Everything about fashion...
Category:Lifestyle
Language: Chinese
Members: 1390
Officers: penny (Administrator)

Are you sure that you want to leave this group?

Are you sure that you want to delete the discussion thread The spring season and footwear?
By DMouzita3 on 4/9/2015 11:19:43 AM
The spring season and footwear

Hi everyone. I'm so happy to share with you some things here. Let me introduce myself. I'm Dany Chanel. I'm 28 year old and I live in Paris (in France). I work in a financial company here and in my free time in practice sport and I manage my blog. Hummmm yeah My blog. I just start a new blog concerning fashion. Especially fashion footwear. That's why I wanna exchange with you about some topics and articles published through my blog. The address of my blog is www.fashionfootwear.eu

I've already published 2 aricles concerning "spring and footwear". Indeed, here in France the spring season is arrived and I gave through my blog some tips about shoes to wear (for men). There are also some articles for women (which are coming up).

By YTomobe1 on 4/16/2015 11:04:56 AM
RE: The spring season and footwear
Hi. I'm Yuki, from Japan. I work at a fashion company. So of course I'm really interested in fashion:) Fashion is one of the culture in France, I guess. I sometimes check some editors' website in France. I read your post and I checked your blog. I think it's really cool. Please keep to update pictures of your footwear!! I'll check again. Yuki
By YTomobe1 on 4/16/2015 11:05:03 AM
Hi. I'm Yuki, from Japan. I work at a fashion company. So of course I'm really interested in fashion:) Fashion is one of the culture in France, I guess. I sometimes check some editors' website in France. I read your post and I checked your blog. I think it's really cool. Please keep to update pictures of your footwear!! I'll check again. Yuki
By DMouzita3 on 4/20/2015 7:31:19 AM
RE: RE: The spring season and footwear

Hi Yuki. Yeah thanks very much. yeah I'll update some pics of shoes. You said that you work for a fashion company. I'm interested about that. You know for this blog I wanna organize a kind of community with people around the world. I want that people who are interested in fashion and in footwear, they write some articles which will be published through the this blog. ANd your profil interests me. Contact me through Skype and then we will talk about that . My skype is danychanel86

By NSida2 on 11/19/2015 5:02:44 AM
Hi Danny, I'm Sida from Indonesia. I've just joined this group. I think it will be interesting if all members share each other what we love about fashion. Do you play polyvore? I swear it will makes you smile everytime you play :D check out mine http://noersidha.polyvore.com/ //sorry for my bad english//
By NSida2 on 11/19/2015 5:04:56 AM
RE: RE: RE: The spring season and footwear
Hai, I'm from Indonesia. I h***e just joined this group. I think this group will be interesting if we can talk about fashion frequently each other. do you play polyvore? check out mine http://noersidha.polyvore.com/ //sorry for my bad english//